Friday, December 23, 2016

A quick bleg for reviews


This is a special request to my readers.

My latest novel, 'Stoke The Flames Higher', has sold over a thousand copies so far, plus a similar number borrowed via the Kindle Unlimited subscription service.  However, only a few readers have left reviews on its page at Amazon.com.  It has 47 of them at the time of writing, and I'd like to push that nearer to 100 as fast as possible.  The more positive (4- and 5-star) reviews a book has, the more Amazon features it in its 'Also Bought' listings, and promotes it in other ways.

If you've read and enjoyed the book, please leave a review at the book's page on Amazon.com.  (Use the 'Write A Customer Review' button beneath the other reviews.)  I'll be very grateful for your help.  Thanks!

Peter

3 comments:

Imagestealer said...

Read it.

Loved it.

Left a review and 5 stars on Amazon.ca.

Looking for more!

Larry

Uncle Lar said...

Taking my time as I have found that with your writing style if I rush I miss things.
I will most certainly post a review once finished.

Suz said...

I bought it, but haven't had a chance to read it yet due to Christmas, and work being flat out nuts (everyone wants to go home for Christmas from the hospital, go figure) but I have the next few days off so I will bump it up the "reading list" and then will do a review.
Have a very Merry Christmas!

Suz