Saturday, August 3, 2013

Prayers needed for a blogger with heart problems, please


I've just received an e-mail alerting me that 'Tin Can Assassin', who blogs at Nine Pound Sledgehammer, has been admitted to hospital with heart problems.  According to the e-mail:

He had one heart attack around the time he left the military but has been well since.  If you could keep their family in your thoughts and prayers. They have a young daughter as well.

I'd be grateful if you'd please keep him in your prayers as well - although I don't know how the Almighty will react when asked to bless a 'Tin Can Assassin'!  One trusts He has a sense of humor . . .

Peter

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Will do, and I'm sure the man upstairs does...

tweell said...

Looks like he's okay. The hospital couldn't find any problems with his heart, so...

TinCan Assassin said...

If he doesn't, I'm Barbeque...